Do you want to know your true essence?
Do you want to investigate your strengths and weaknesses?
Do you want to learn how to change negative behaviors while achieving personal growth and awareness?
If stress prevents you from getting the results you want in your work or personal life, then your subconscious has probably led you to visit this page.
And guess what? You have come to the right place! Through the Enneagram principles you can find the answers to your problems.
The Enneagram is an ancient form of understanding the 9 personality types (and subpersonalities). This methodology has existed for over 1,700 years, and all the greatest and most important people in history have made use of it. The Enneagram is currently the most powerful and practical intercultural system available for personal development and professional growth in any area of life.
By reading this book and following the practical exercises you’ll find within, even if you’re a complete beginner, you can:
- Discover the 9 personality types and identify yours
- Overcome the lack of confidence in yourself and others and regain inner strength
- Improve your self-knowledge, achieve self-transformation and self-improvement
- Understand how your actions affect your own behavior and that of others
- Understand how the personalities of the people around you can influence yours
- Learn to induce negative people around you to behave positively toward you through mindfulness
The benefits you will find in both studying and applying the principles of Enneagram (while still keeping a keen eye on success for yourself, your work, and your relationships) are truly amazing, and the results can be seen by the people who, both today and throughout history, have achieved great results in their lifetimes.
If you really want to find success in your life and free yourself from the shackles of self-sabotage, this ancient and powerful tool will guide you to the understanding of everything you need to start improving your life right away.